Friday, July 15, 2011

5 randoms...

1.
This is my handsome husband at the ripe age of 18.
I think he is the epitomy of a "late bloomer." He was 5'8" here and is now 210 lbs and 6'2".
Crazy how much 10 years can change a person...but mostly,
Hilarious. 
2.
notice the bags.
no wasteful plastic in my shoppin' cart!!
i have found that i am MUCH more likely to remember to use my "forever bags" when they are already IN my car...
 3.
 i used to have cute decor where the toys have taken over...
G hates this as a toy storage area but until i find that "perfect" piece of furniture (with drawers/bins for toys) this will just have to do!
just one of the many changes that came with the arrival of little Red...
4.
i heart yardsales!!
there was a GEM of a yardsale down the street today. TONS of great kiddo books an toys...and some awesome furniture. i came away with Kai's first tee-ball mitt, a handful of books (i buy children's books like they are going out of style...for Kai and my students!) and a beat-up mini-basketball he would NOT put down.
all for $1.25, thank you.
5.
my little quarterback.
he rolled his football to the couch, pulled himself up and literally threw it right in my face.
we play lots of "catch."

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I saw a really cute storage stand with boxes in from Martha Stewart at Home Depot! You can even choose from different colored totes! I have some in my closet.