Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Kai: Sick Snuggles & Jesus





2 years.


and my little baby has turned into a little man.

...

that "mommy-son" bond is no joke.

this little guy is literally my heart existing outside of my body.

...

there are certain things that I always tell him without even really thinking about it, like

"you're my favorite boy in the whole world"

i must say it more than i think--or he must listen better than i think because the other day he was feeling under the weather and extra snuggly and he crawled up into my lap and i held him close and as he melted into my embrace his soft little sleepy voice muttered "favorite boy in the whole, whole world."

and with a heart swollen with love, in the tiny arms of my two-year old

I see Jesus

scooping me up in His arms, not needing any words--just my trust and surrender...

and i too, feel that love.

that "whole, whole world" kind of love.

....







No comments: