Saturday, November 3, 2012

well hello, old friend.

I haven't forgotten about you.

In fact, I think of you often. Usually early in the morning or late at night when my head is spinning and my thoughts are churning and I'm longing to write but am too exhausted to do anything but think.

I'll be honest. I did not intend to return to this blog.

Too many chapters are missing. Life has changed. I'm so behind...

I literally have not logged in since my last post on December 5th of last year.

I felt guilty when I thought about it--like a student avoiding the teacher of a class skipped every day.

But lately my desire to write has returned in full force and today I felt compelled to

start again.

So I boldly logged back in, picked a clean template, took a deep breath and started typing.

There is something so sacred and beautiful about capturing memorable moments with words. Celebrating life with images and captions. Encouraging. Thanking.  Sharing.

So, I'm back.

A year older. A year wiser. A year more blessed.

 
 
And I can't wait to catch up.

No comments: