Thursday, April 7, 2011

the old college go-to.

still hits the spot.

i've been a Top Ramen connesiur since high school.

i've been pretty inventive in my day, experimenting with cook-time, veggies and random sauces.

here was tonights dinner:

dressed up Ramen Noodles!

this variation is one of my faves: noodles (any flavor, although  i prefer Oriental) cooked just shy of  "al dente" topped with a handful of shredded cheese (whatever kind ya got!) and a sprinkle of green onions. i don't use all of the broth, either, makes it too soupy...i use about 1/3 of it.

this is my kind of dinner. quick and to me, delicious.

i don't eat Ramen an average of 4x a week like i did in high school,

but i still have it at least once a week.

(even though this is Ramen noodles i can still classify it under "recipes," right?! HA!)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Who doesn't love top ramen!? I have a recipe book for 100 ways to make top ramen if you want it! Too bad it's not GF!