Thursday, April 28, 2011

three things for thursday.

1.
I cannot tell you how excited I was to pick up my interlibrary loaners today. If I'm missing from the blogosphere for awhile this is why:

1. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (the sequel to The Hunger Games).
I'm not a big fan of genre, nor was I very happy about the ending of The Hunger Games (an interlude to the next book) but I obviously got sucked in because I automatically went for it at the library...and it's the one I'll probably start in on first. SO different from what I typically read. A refreshing chance, perhaps?!

2. Night Road by (who else?) Kristin Hannah.
THIS is her brand new book and I'm VERY happy to have my hands on it. I can't wait to devour every word.

3. I can't believe I haven't read this yet, but I WILL finish it before I watch the movie:
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen.
 2.
I caught Kai indulging in his FAVORITE, FAVORITE treat:

Blackberry.

3.
DIVA?

Pouting in purple.
 (cousin Jude's bib).

Mommy: "Kai, quit acting like what your bib says and eat your peas..."

Tommorow I will post some pics of my brand new niece, Parker Jo!
I get to hold her for the very first time and
I CAN'T WAIT!

Goodnight friends! (I'm gonna go READ!)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I almost bought Night Road today but they only had it in hardback and I didnt want to pay $20. :o) Water for Elephants is great!