Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 1 of LOVE: Twitterpated.

Today is January 14th.

In honor of Valentine's day and in {celebration} of LOVE I will post each day, until February 14th:

1) A quote about love, relationships, marriage, life...

2) A short blurb. Maybe quote related, maybe not...

3) A picture. Or two.

30 minutes remain for me to hammer out day 1....so, here goes! 



I climbed up the door, and opened the stairs,
I said my pajamas, and put on my prayers,
I turned off the bed and crawled into the light,
And all because you kissed me good-night.

- Eddie Pola

I remember the early days in me and Gary's relationship. You know, the "cloud nine" phase that consumes couples in the early stages of love...

Twitterpated is what it is.

"An enjoyable disorder characterized by feelings of excitement, anticipation, high hopes, recent memories of interludes, giddiness, and physical overstimulation which occur simultaneously when experiencing a new love...."

(Please check out the rest of this Urban Dictionary definition!)


Here's G and I in our early days....

{Smitten} in Seattle.

Think back to those early moments you shared with your significant other and
 {treasure}
 that "twitterpated" chapter
in the story of your love.

1 comment:

Sweet Blessings said...

You two make such an adorable couple! I love reading your story! Sweet blessings!