Friday, January 14, 2011

An Adventurous Afternoon in Walla Walla, Washington...

Today my Mom had a Doctors appointment in Walla Walla--and there is a consignment store there that we like to sell our "gently used" clothes to (we get more $ there than we would having a yard sale!) so we decided to make an afternoon of it...

Me, Mom and Kai.

We shared a delicious lunch down town and then, while Mom was at her appointment Kai and I ventured up and down the beautiful historical main street in the stroller.


There was lots to explore!

I {LOVE}Yellow!

These were just a {few} of the sights we took in.


I was good and just window shopped {except} this. A "Fold and Mail" stationary notebook. Just too good to pass up, and fits nicely with one of my resolutions...do more "Thanking" and "Blessing."


Walla Walla is home to MANY, MANY tasting rooms. This one, Sleight of Hand Cellars, caught my eye as I passed by, so Mom and I stopped in for a tasting...and I fell in love (with the wine and decor!)



A RECORD PLAYER! (perfect!)

Gary and I had dinner tonight with friends (Kenzie & Ipolito, who made delicious Thai noodles!).
Kai was busy playing on the floor with Kenzie and I and the next thing I knew, there he was, passed out, right in my arms...


Today was a {good} day.

1 comment:

Sweet Blessings said...

Yay for days like that! Sweet blessings!