Wednesday, January 19, 2011

{6}:Falling in love all over again...




A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
Mignon McLaughlin

I fell in love with a wild, free-spirited boy, who eventually twisted my arm into calling him boyfriend.

I fell in love, at 21, with my unexpected  fiancĂ©.

I then, fell in love--all over again, with my husband.

I fell in love with a hard-working man, who takes pride in his trade and in being the provider for our family.

I fell in love with the devoted, {FUN} Father of my son.

I fell in love with my soulmate.

And in all of the days in-between, I wake up and find a million reasons to fall in love, all over again, 
with {our} life.

There is no more lovely, friendly and
charming relationship, communion or company
than a good marriage.
Martin Luther

2 comments:

Mollie C said...

I love this post..give me goosebumps! I knew when you met Gary he was going to be a keeper:) <3

Katie said...

I LOVE being in Love with Michael, sometimes he gets annoyed when I tell him I love him, (only after like the 30th time saying it that day), but he will never doubt my sincerity.